We are wanting to recruit Traffic Management Operative
You will be responsible for the installation, general maintenance as well as the removal of all traffic management equipment at each location.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Must have a high standard of communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to prioritise workload and multitask.
- Previous experience working within traffic management.
- Sector scheme 12D qualified
- Effectively trained with adequate qualifications for execution of temporary traffic management.
- Trailer License
- Drivers License
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of online systems.
- Competitive pay
- 28 day’s holiday a year
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme and development and training.
To apply for any of the above roles please complete a Monitoring Form and forward it to email@example.com with a copy of your CV or a completed Application Form.