Viberoptix is a limited company, registered in Northern Ireland, under company number NI666759. Our registered office is Unit 2 Washingbay Road, Coalisland, Dungannon, Northern Ireland, BT71 4ND.
Information we may collect
We collect information in order to assist us to develop our website and provide information to our site visitors, improving their experience.
The main types of information that may be collected on this site are:
• statistical and analytical information is collected on an aggregate and non-individual basis
• personal information that is volunteered by visitors either through email or online forms
We will never wilfully disclose identifiable information about our site visitors to any third party without first receiving permission.
The personally identifiable information that is collected about you on this website, is information which you volunteer by using an online contact form or by making an inquiry about content or services.
Any information we collect will only ever be used for the following:
• the purpose for which it was provided by you
• the collection of anonymous statistical information about website usage
These cookies are stored only in the browser and are not accessed by or shared with any other service or third party. You have the option to opt-in or opt-out of receiving cookies:
• Users who opt-in will continue to let the browser store the aforementioned cookies
• Users who opt-out will have the browser delete all the cookies stored under the viberoptix.com domain
You can opt out of cookies via the website.
Please note that switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or affect the way in which the website operates. Also, if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our website now, or in the future.
You have the right to request from us access to your own personal information. This is sometimes known as a ‘subject access request’.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org You also have additional rights to request from us:
• That any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected
• That your information is deleted
• That we stop using your personal information for certain purposes
• That your information is provided to you in a portable format
• That decisions about you are not made by wholly automated means
Many of the rights listed above are limited to certain defined circumstances and we may not be able to comply with your request. We will tell you if this is the case. If you choose to make a request to us, we will aim to respond to you within one month. We will not charge a fee for dealing with your request. If you are dissatisfied with how we are using your personal information or if you wish to complain about how we have handled a request, then please contact our Data Protection Officer and we will try to resolve any issues you may have. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the statutory regulator for data protection law.
Third- party Sites
Viberoptix may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. Viberoptix is not responsible for the content of external websites. We would advise you to review the privacy policies of any sites you visit before you supply any personal information to them.
Viberoptix reserve's the right to make amendments as necessary to this policy at any time. Any amendments will be detailed in the revised policy on this page.