As a overhead Fibre Engineer your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- To construct, maintain as well as replace the overhead electrical Network
- To brief you team of any potential risks and hazards that may be associated on the different projects.
- Motivate your team, ensuring that they undertake work as directed by you.
- If any issues or health and safety concerns do arise, know the correct process to escalate this to your line manager.
- All work is conducted as effectively and efficiently as possible in accordance to Viberoptix and clients procedures.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with member of the public in a polite manner.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Enthusiastic, team player willing to be flexible and courteous in their work manner.
- Abilities to operate a tablet device.
- Full Driver’s License.
- DNO Authorisations
- IPAF accreditation
What would be beneficial:
- Winch Operation ability
- IOSH Qualification
- Competitive pay
- 28 day’s holiday a year
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme and development and training.
To apply for any of the above roles please complete a Monitoring Form and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or a completed Application Form.